Since 1862, our family has been crafting champagne in Chamery, with Grégoire Bonnet as one the first recoltant manipulants of the village.
After him, Jules Bonnet extended the domain by purchasing more parcels in Chamery and installing a 5500 kg wooden press powered by human strength, before the electricity reached the village, around 1902.
His son Raoul moved to another location in the village after the destruction of the family cellar by a Second World War bombing. He then initiated the construction of our present caves to store his small production of about 5000 bottles a year.
He was quickly join by his son André, who was in charge of ploughing the family vines with his two horses at the age of 14.