Entirely elaborated without sulfites nor any additives, this organic champagne respect the soils and offers a nice expression of the terroir. The grappes quality balance the tastes and didn’t need no dosage at the disgorging.
The Natural Expresion of Chamery's Terroir
The wine open up on floral register, with herbal and spicy notes (anis). After a little aeration it develops aromas of white fruits and little berries.
The attack is sharp and shows a great energy; it evolves on a very neat mid-palate sensation, with a vertical structure and refreshing citrusy notes.
The ending sensation has a special mineral quality, mouth- watering and clean.
- Harvest 2018, selection of the first juices only (Coeur de cuvee)
- 45% Pinot Noir, 40% Chardonnay, 15%, Meunier
- Chamery Premier Cru, lieux-dit of « les Vigneules”, “les Spectres” and «les Caquerets », south-east exposition of the slopes
- Topsoil of calcareous clay studded with limestone pebbles. Subsoil of sand rich in fossils shell
- Entirely elaborated without sulfites nor any additives. Neither filtered nor finned
- First fermentation with Indigenous yeasts, in 228 L and 400L oak barrels (4 years old wood). Malo-lactic fermentation realized
- 9 months on lees before bottling
- Zero dosage at the disgorgement